Welcome to the world of Slab Jacking, where sunken and uneven concrete surfaces become a thing of the past. Our mission is to provide you with a comprehensive solution to restore the integrity and functionality of your concrete slabs. With our precise and innovative approach, we ensure that your property’s surfaces are safe, level, and aesthetically pleasing.
Understanding Slab Jacking
Slab jacking, also known as mud jacking or concrete lifting, is a proven technique designed to address sinking and uneven concrete surfaces. Whether it’s a sunken driveway, a settled sidewalk, or a sagging patio, slab jacking offers a non-intrusive and cost-effective method to restore the original elevation of these surfaces. This process involves injecting a specialized grout mixture beneath the slab, effectively lifting it back to its desired position.
The Benefits of Slab Jacking
- Cost-Effective: Slab jacking slabjacking is often more economical than tearing out and replacing the concrete slab. It eliminates the need for extensive demolition and new material costs.
- Time-Efficient: The slab jacking process is quick and minimally disruptive. In most cases, you can regain the use of your concrete surfaces within a day.
- Preservation: By lifting and stabilizing existing concrete, slab jacking helps preserve the environment by reducing construction waste.
- Level Surfaces: Uneven concrete surfaces can be hazardous and unsightly. Slab jacking restores the levelness of your slabs, ensuring safety and aesthetics.
- Improved Drainage: Lifted slabs can correct water pooling issues, enhancing the longevity of your concrete and preventing erosion.
Our Slab Jacking Process
- Assessment: Our expert team assesses the condition of your concrete surfaces to determine the extent of sinking and identify the underlying causes.
- Grout Injection: We drill small holes into the sunken concrete and inject a high-density grout mixture beneath the slab. This grout fills voids and raises the slab to its original position.
- Precision and Control: Our technicians carefully monitor the lifting process, ensuring precise elevation adjustments are made for uniform results.
- Hole Sealing: After lifting is complete, the drilled holes are sealed, leaving your surfaces looking virtually untouched.
- Final Inspection: We conduct a thorough inspection to verify the stability and levelness of the lifted concrete, providing you with peace of mind.
Applications of Slab Jacking
Slab jacking is suitable for a variety of applications, including:
- Driveways and Walkways
- Patios and Pool Decks
- Garage Floors
- Basement Floors
- Commercial Concrete Surfaces